Are you an ordinary Facebook User ? Do you want some extra ordinary thing on your profile and statuses. Here is our guide to get a lot of exposure on Facebook even if you have just signed up on Facebook.
Facebook is a cool way to get personal exposure, where you talk and share anything that you like. But its nothing if nobody is reading or looking at your updates.
The way you can attract your friends on your profile is from what you update. From Facebook statistics, an average object on Facebook gets 11 likes. So, why you are not the one to get huge likes and comments on your updates. Because what you update is not worthy and interesting.
Facebook Statuses That Will Get a Lot of Likes & Comments
We have gathered some cool status updates that will get a lot of likes and comments, for our readers. What you have to do is copy it and paste as your Status update and you are done.
- WARNING – DO NOT READ THIS STATUS… you did didn’t you, even after i told you not to and you still are, i really cant believe you :( i’m not angry, just disappointed
- I can’t believe the crazy things people do. I was sitting in church today and this person next to me lit up a cigarette! I almost dropped my beer!
- The most impressive thing about marathon runners is how they don’t check their phone for 3+ hours.
- My Chemistry teacher asked me if I know the symbol compound of sodium hydrogen. I said NaH.
- Changed his/her status update just to see your reaction
- I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father…He said he wanted more proof.
- Whoever says Paper beats Rock is an idiot. Next time I see someone say that I will throw a rock at them while they hold up a sheet of paper
- Hi, my name is Damimeve. The ‘mime’ is silent.
- I’ve always wondered if film directors wake up screaming “CUT! CUT! CUUUUUT!” when they have nightmares.
- Top Tip Of The Week: When going through airport customs and you are asked “do you have any firearms with you?” do not reply “what do you need?”
- Statistically 5/4 of people have trouble with fractions.
- How To Be A Hero tip: When destroying the enemy be sure to kill all the criminals in reverse order of importance before confronting the kingpin himself.
- It recently became apparent to me that the letters ‘T’ and ‘G’ are far too close together on a keyboard. This is why I’ll never be ending an e-mail with the phrase “Regards” ever again.
- ║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║█║▌│║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║ *ZAP* *BEEP* Price: $7.95
- The only way I will go the extra mile is if I took a wrong turn somewhere.
- One day: status updates will be a requirement, not an option.
- I love finding money in my clothes…..its like a gift from me.. to me.
- “Facebook is stupid!” *one month later* “DUDE, I can’t stop Facebooking!” Who remembers saying this??
So, update your status with one of these and see what you will get. What you have to do is just sit and watch for a while. You will see people will start liking and discussing on your Updates.
And that’s what you want. You will get huge exposure among your friends and make sure to share your experience with us. We would like to hear how these status updates worked for you.